Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Everything begins with the Parents.


Dear Reader,

The parents are responsible for embodying our soul into the human form. I came to know from my mother that she had undertaken a series of vows to beget me. I am not their only child. I am the 8th one. But the fact is that she had the insight that her 8th child will be with her during her last moments. And it did happen.

No sacrament is validated without her participation along with the father of the child.
Each sacrament progressively leads to the next one. Hence the cultured parents take extra care to fulfil the sacramental requirements according to the Vedic schedule.

The sacraments effect culture transfer while bringing about the refinement in the subject who is subjected to the procedure of a given sacrament.

Hence it is the duty of a seeker of Spiritual Path to remain always within the grace-fold of the parents.

Hari Om.

No comments: